Technical Content Writer
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content.
Who are you? You're a prolific and talented content creator that loves writing and producing various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, you enjoy expanding your company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. You are creative, pay attention to detail, and have project management skills.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Bachelor degree in Communication and Media required.
- Masters in Communication required.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Fully paid health benefits available
- Commuter benefits available
- Fast paced environment
- Endless snacks and drinks
- 401k with 4% company match
- Company stock options
- Fun company outings once a quarter
- 12 paid vacation days per year
- Comfortable working space
- Frequent Friday happy hours
- Parking available below or around the office
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the tech industry