Account Executive - Inside & Outside Sales
Who We Are:
Looking for a sales role in an industry that is absolutely exploding with growth? Look no further.
At Bizness Apps, we are on a mission to help small businesses be successful!
We create the ultimate customer connection through mobile apps that create a digital presence with mobile phones for commerce, loyalty, reviews, referrals, communication, and more!
The mobile app industry is set to explode to a $189 billion dollar industry by 2020 and we're looking for motivated sales reps to help us sell mobile apps to small businesses.
We’re an office of passionate and ambitious professionals who work hard, but know when to have a little fun. From catered Friday lunches to quarterly parties, we are a company who understands the importance of a sociable and jovial atmosphere. We also recognize employee needs and are mindful of life’s unpredictability. While we’re proud of our growth, we’re doubly proud of the workplace we’ve become and the work environment we foster.
Check us out!
- Sales experience is required
- Cold calling
- Cold emailing
- Walking into local small businesses
- Highly motivated and a self starter
- Proven track record of closing deals
- Looking to enter the fastest growing marketing in history (mobile)
- Local / Online Marketing experience a plus
- Experience with selling to small businesses is a plus
Based out of our La Jolla office, the Mobile Marketing Advisor will serve as a local solutions industry expert. As an Advisor you will bring on new local SMB customers by using our Sales techniques and ensure their long-term success. The role will involve selling our services directly to SMBs in Health and Beauty, Fitness, Real Estate/Mortgage, Bars, Coffee/Juice shops.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Educate SMB's on how to successfully integrate mobile marketing solutions to their business
- Learn and test our direct SMB sales methodology and provide improvement feedback
- Know the Company, Products and Services and Value Propositions
- Meet minimum requirements for prospecting and closing goals
- Accept Quota Responsibility and map out how to achieve those goals
- Identify Opportunities
- Execute Selling Process
- Add Customer to Reference Base and work with marketing to develop Customer Success Story
- Effectively use CRM Support Systems
- Manage Sales Support Resources
- Create account review presentations and Management Reports in a timely manner
What we are looking for?
You have a passion for sales and customer success. You have so much prior experience selling to SMBs, you could do it in your sleep. To say you thrive on sales is an understatement. It’s who you are! You are motivated, ambitious and look forward to a challenge. You’re a natural at building relationships; so much so, you’re on a first name basis with every SMB in your neighborhood. You find new technologies exciting and pick up on them quickly. You work well under pressure and your desire to be the best is a key personality trait. You don’t shy away from going above and beyond when it comes to helping clients be successful!
- Base plus + commission
- World class training
- Helping small businesses grow through powerful mobile solutions
- Proven sales system to follow with marketing collateral that closes deals
- Become part of the mobile revolution today
- Great culture
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Rooftop Yoga Monday / Wednesdays
- Fully paid health benefits
- Commuter benefits available
- Fast paced environment
- Endless snacks and drinks
- 401k with 4% company match
- Company stock options
- Fun company outings once a quarter
- 12 paid vacation days per year
- Comfortable working space
- Frequent Friday happy hours
- Parking available below or around the office
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the mobile tech industry