Client Success Agent - Mobile Tech Support
Who We Are:
At Bizness Apps, we are on a mission to help small businesses be successful! From humble beginnings in CEO Andrew Gazdecki’s dorm room, Bizness Apps has quickly catapulted to the leading mobile app publishing platform in the world. We relentlessly focus on our client's success and use customer feedback to drive innovations in our product. While we’re proud of our growth, we’re doubly proud of the workplace we’ve become and the work environment we foster. Here, you’ll find an office filled with young, passionate, and ambitious professionals – building great products while having a lot of fun.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, organized and resourceful Help Desk & Client Retention team member to join our Customer Success department! The role will focus on assisting clients who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with our CMS, applications, products or services. We always aim to provide an effective solution to the user, while maintaining our core values. As a member of our Customer Success department, you will be an essential point of contact for our clients to ensure their progress and satisfaction with the product. The ideal candidate will have a proactive attitude and be able to think fast on their feet. Being this is a startup, it is important you are comfortable wearing many hats and have a flexible attitude towards change. We don’t shy away from going above and beyond when it comes to helping our clients be successful and the ideal candidate will feel the same!
Areas of Responsibility:
Provide support for all Bizness Apps information, products and services. Support may include answering questions, troubleshooting problems, teaching or instructing clients regarding functionality and communicating policy. Determine the most effective manner to resolve client’s technical issues. Engage in research and in- depth troubleshooting to resolve technical issues and consult with a Supervisor when necessary.
Record required client and historical information in our CRM. Update ongoing support tickets regularly and close them when a resolution has been reached. Elevate complex and/or high priority issues to the appropriate groups for resolution or escalation. Verify suggested solutions effectively resolve the user’s problem through verbal or email follow up. Work on HelpDesk related projects as assigned by supervisor. Must be able to handle escalated situations and retention requests that arise.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Experience in customer support and familiarity with handling various client related situations, including escalations and billing, is required. You must be able to gauge the client’s technical ability and communicate with them in an appropriate technical or non-technical language in a non-condescending manner.
- Familiarity with a technical environment, troubleshooting, basic operating system functionality is a plus. Sales and marketing experience is preferred.
- This position requires handling confidential information in an appropriate manner. Client interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact.
- This position involves projects and/or assignments requiring considerable decision-making & critical thinking authority regarding procedures, plans, and schedules. Although there are sometimes problem-solving guidelines for particular problems, there may be no existing procedures or instructions for some situations. The Help Desk and Client Retention team member may be on their own in solving problems and determining solutions. Ability to work both independently and in a team setting is imperative. Must be able to handle client retention requests and coach accordingly to save clients from removing our services.
- Must be able to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies.
- Must have a EXCELLENT command of the English language in order to provide effective phone and email support.
- Detail oriented and proactive.
- High energy and positive attitude.
- Good work habits under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to research solutions or information regarding technical issues.
- Fully paid health benefits
- Commuter benefits available
- Fast paced environment
- Endless snacks and drinks
- 401k with 4% company match
- Company stock options
- Fun company outings once a quarter
- 12 paid vacation days per year
- Comfortable working space
- Frequent Friday happy hours
- Parking available below or around the office
- Opportunity to grow professionally in the tech industry